Bison ProTech Breakaway Basketball Goal has a heat treated ball and socket with a positive lock mechanism to provide excellent rebound consistency over the life of the goal. Made with 5/8" high tensile alloy. Shock absorbing auto return with approximately 15 degree total deflection and a nonadjustable factory set breakaway pressure conforms to all college and high school standards .
- 1/4" continuous welded rim support
- Continuous netlocks
- Backplate (5″ x 4″ and 5″ x 5″) fits all hole patterns on 42″ and 48″ rectangular and fan-shaped glass backboards
- Meets National High School Federation and NCAA standards
- Includes mounting hardware and competition net
- Unconditional three-year replacement warranty.